Download Golf Guidelines:
SAFETY MUST BE THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE DURING THIS GLOBAL CRISIS
Golf Guidelines serve to benefit all golfers, workers, and members of the community. These guidelines define and communicate an optimal action plan to maximize safety on golf courses. The golf industry must lead in the return to normality by engaging public stakeholders. In doing so, courses will be seen as valuable assets when the entire community benefits from their reopening. Golf, as an industry, will unite the community with a clear mission in a time of crisis. Together, we can bridge the gap in optics between golfers and non-golfers by taking action.
OUR APPROACH IS SIMPLE:
1. Consolidate best practices and deliver targeted messaging to each stakeholder.
2. Form a series of live documents that are updated regularly.
Golf Guidelines consists of these 5 resources:
1. Golf Guidelines: Master document. We will keep this file updated as time goes on and more information becomes available.
2. Golf’s Journey: A global graphic that shows the dynamic nature of our documents and the progression of our guidelines as our industry navigates through COVID-19.
3. Golfer’s Hard Card: Guidelines and expectations of the golfer in a scorecard sized format.
4. Golfer’s Flyer: Guidelines and expectations of the golfer in a flyer format.
5. Operator’s Flyer: Guidelines and expectations of the operator (to tape to starter stand, for instance).
“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”
– ALDO LEOPOLD